Ensuring we’re all safe
We re delighted to welcome guests again. We are working hard to ensure everything is Covid-secure. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
We expect the following changes will be in place for this year (although we will keep it under review) and of course remaining covid-safe is our priority.
- Currently we are accepting around 8 tourers only on site to ensure well-spaced generous pitches
- The current shared facilities are not available for tourers to use
- You must be self-sufficient for toilet and shower facilities
- Fresh water, grey, chemical and waste disposal will be available – you must wash/sanitise your hands before and after touching and using these facilities
- You must maintain 2m social distancing on site
- You must use your allocated pitch – we will be working this out according to preference, outfit, length of stay etc.
- We are unable to accept tents unless able to be self sufficient
- We are delighted to take bookings from two households travelling together, but no more than two pitches
- We have just 3 hard standings available (currently) and these are allocated to the most suitable outfit dependent upon other bookings/outfits
- Please book via email only
- We aim to provide a contactless arrival and departure
- On booking we will email a link for you to register and pay on-line before arrival
- You reservation is only confirmed when we have received both your registration and on-line payment
- We will email details of your pitch number, how to access the site, site your outfit to maintain maximum space between pitches and give you info on the Cider Shop Click & Collect, CPK Pizza, local take-away deliveries, walks etc.
We’re sorry this seems so officious, but we are concerned to ensure everyone remains safe.
Whilst staying on-site, please adhere to the following rules:
- Stay within your pitch boundary unless otherwise invited
- Maintain 2 metre social distance at all times
- Sanitise or wash your hands with hot soapy water before and after filling up with clean water, emptying grey and chemical waste or using the refuse bins
- Sanitise and wash your hands before and after connecting to the electrical hook-up
- Thoroughly clean the washing-up sink and hand basin and taps before and after using
If you are unsure of anything or need to contact us at short notice, please call Albert on 07472 122498
Cancellation and early departure
- A minimum of 72 hours (3 days) is required to cancel your pitch and receive a full refund (calculated from 12 noon on the day of arrival)
- Please let us know if you have had a catastrophe which means you cannot take up your booking – we aim to reasonable!
- If you cancel with less than 72 hours notice, we are sorry but we are unable to refund as we are unlikely to be able to resell the pitch
- Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07472 122 498
- If you are leaving earlier than planned, please let us know by calling 07472 122 498
- We will refund fees except for one night as it is very difficult to resell the pitch at such short notice
- But if you let us know more than 72 hours prior to an early departure, we will refund all unused nights. 72 hours is calculated from 12 noon