Ensuring we’re all safe
Welcome! We are working hard to ensure everything is Covid-secure and welcome your feedback and suggestions.
- All facilities are available – you must wash/sanitise your hands before and after touching and using the EHU, water point, water, waste and rubbish disposal, washing-up sinks, showers, toilets….
- Please continue to wear a mask in the shared facilities
- Continue to maintain 2m social distancing on site and stay within your pitch boundary
- You must use your allocated pitch – we will be working this out according to preference, outfit, length of stay etc.
- We are delighted to take bookings from two households travelling together, but no more than two pitches
- We have nine hard standings available and these are allocated to the most suitable outfit dependent upon other bookings/outfits
- Please communicate via email only
- All arrivals and departures are now contactless
- On booking we will email a link for you to register and pay on-line before arrival
- Your reservation is only confirmed when we have received both your registration and on-line payment
- We will email details of your pitch number, how to access the site, site your outfit to maintain maximum space between pitches and give you info on the Cider Shop Click & Collect, CPK Pizza, local take-away deliveries, walks etc.
We’re sorry this seems so officious, but we are concerned to ensure everyone remains safe.
If you are unsure of anything or need to contact us at short notice, please call Albert on 07472 122498
Cancellation and early departure
- A minimum of 72 hours (3 days) is required to cancel your pitch and receive a full refund (calculated from 12 noon on the day of arrival)
- Please let us know if you have had a catastrophe which means you cannot take up your booking – we aim to reasonable!
- If you cancel with less than 72 hours notice, we are sorry but we are unable to refund as we are unlikely to be able to resell the pitch
- Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07873 217 225
- If you are leaving earlier than planned, please let us know by calling 07873 217 225
- We will refund fees except for one night as it is very difficult to resell the pitch at such short notice
- But if you let us know more than 72 hours prior to an early departure, we will refund all unused nights. 72 hours is calculated from 12 noon