This ticket admits one to the Ross on Wye Cider & Perry Festival for the duration of the event, which runs Friday 3rd September to Sunday 5th September 2021. This ticket does not include camping for the event. You do not need to bring this with you when you attend but you will need to show proof of ID.
Upon arrival at the event please make your way to the reception desk to be given a wristband, glass and info leaflet for the event.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID RESTRICTIONS –
- A half capacity event is the single biggest change we can make to ensure the safety of everyone attending
- We will be asking for proof of vaccination or proof of a recent negative test result within 48 hours. You can read this page on the government website for details of how to obtain these: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/
- If you are unable to provide either of these, we will ask you take a lateral flow test on arrival.
- We ask all attendees to respect the personal space of others, and to remain mindful at all times of the safety and comfort of those around them.
- We encourage you to wear masks whenever entering enclosed areas like the toilets.
- Our organisers and volunteers will be wearing masks whenever on duty/coming into contact with festival attendees.
- We are re-arranging the layout of the festival to provide a safer and swifter environment. For example, our bar will now be situated solely in the top cider barn. There will be no bar in the music barn.
- We will encourage you to order in 1L or 2L bottles, rather than by the half pint, to reduce trips to the bar.
- Anyone acting in a way that is putting their fellow attendees at risk will be removed from the festival.