Please join us for an international Cider Dinner at the Yew Tree, Peterstow, HR9 6QG, with delegates from CIDREF (Cider Development and Research Fouesnant and Finistérien Committee). This ticket is for your food and your drink! We will serve the first course ‘buffet style’ at 6.30pm.
Cidref, the Finistère Cider Producer’s Union, with current president Mark Gléonec, are visiting Herefordshire for a two day trip on March 3rd & 4th. On Wednesday night, their group should arrive around 6pm to the Yew Tree at Peterstow. We have planned an evening of socializing and cider celebrating by connecting our two communities. We hope you can come along.
If making a group booking for more than one option, then please select each main in turn. After you click ‘add to cart’ the page will refresh and you can select the second main. Drinks are included in this price.
1st Course finger food:
- Cider Batter Tempura Prawns, Mini Applewood Smoked Chicken Kebabs, Bruschetta Cider Welsh Rarebit
2nd Course choice of:
- Crispy Roast Duck with Seville Orange & Cider Sauce
- Cider Sausages with Cider Onion Gravy
- Perry, Pear and Walnut Deep-dish Flan [Savoury!]
- Cheese Board with Cider Apple Cake