Food & Drink at the Yew Tree The Garden Cider Pub Menu
Ross on Wye Cider & Perry
- Draught (Still – various) – £3.20/pint
- Draught (Keg Conditioned – various) – £4.00/pint
- Bottled single varieties & core range ciders – £3.20 500ml bottle
- Bottled single variety & core range perries – £3.40 500ml bottle
- Bottled premium ciders – £3.60 500ml bottle – £5.40 750ml bottle
- Elite Range Ciders & Perries – £8.00 750ml bottle.
- Extra Special Ciders & Perries – £10.00 750ml bottle
You are welcome to bring your own glass, or buy one of ours, to keep with you and pour your bottles into.
Beer, Spirits & Soft Drinks
- Hobson’s Best, served gravity pour – £3.50/pint
- Carling – £3.70/pint
- Bottled Beer – Becks & Budweiser – 33cl – £3.20
- House Red/White – 20cl – £4.50
- Cans of Coke/Lemonade – 33cl – £1.50
- Gin & Tonic – 25ml spirit pour – £4.00
- Bells/Grouse – 25ml pour – £2.70
- Apple Juice – 750ml bottle – £3.50
- J20 bottle – £2.60
- Fentimans – £3.00
As we are operating an outdoor bar, we cannot serve soda or variants. We also will not be serving tea & coffee.
Chiara’s Pizza Kitchen Menu
Served 4pm – 7.15pm Friday
Served 3pm – 7.15pm Saturday
- Queen Margherita: San Marzano Tomatoes, Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Pecorino, Olive Oil, Fresh Basil – £7.00
- Shroom Criminal: Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Pecorino, Roasted Mushrooms, Truffle Oil, Fresh Thyme – £8.00 (no tomatoes)
- The NEapolitan: San Marzano Tomatoes, Anchovies (Fleetwood Market), Capers, Black Olives, Fresh Basil – £8.00
- NYC Pepperoni: San Marzano Tomatoes, Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Pepperoni – £8.50
- Calabrese: San Marzano Tomatoes, Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Nduja (ask for Red Chillies for more heat) – £9.00
- Garlic Bread – £5.00
- Brownies: Made by ‘Creative Cakes by Alice’ – £3.00
Pizzas may contain allergens. Please let staff know when placing your order of any allergies or dietary requirements.