CIDERGANZA! Easter Weekend: April 15th to 18th
Join in our weekend of Cider Discovery as we take you from ‘No Cider’ to ‘Know Cider!’
Guided tastings, tours of the orchards and the production process, with gorgeous food, live music on Saturday night, and an amazing range of cider & perry to drink throughout the weekend at the Yew Tree.
Pick & choose from the experiences and lunches on offer below, or click here to browse each option to read for further details.
The guided tastings begin at 2pm each day, gathering at the Yew Tree Cider Shop
- Chiara’s Pizza Kitchen will be serving their delicious, fresh pizzas Friday & Saturday, 5pm-8pm.
- Ploughman’s lunches can be pre-booked for Friday or Saturday serving between 12.30pm-3pm
- Join us at 7pm on Saturday night for Live Music in the Yew Tree!
- For lunch Easter Sunday, Hancock’s Meadow Farm will be cooking up their famous slow-roasted orchard grazed lamb dinner! Sitting at 12.30pm or 2pm
- Then for Easter Sunday afternoon: Hilary’s spectacular Cream or Savoury Teas available 3pm-5pm
- For Easter Monday lunch enjoy Hilary’s homemade vegetarian Flan with Chips & Salad 12.30pm-3pm
- And to relax and recover, take part in the joyful experience of Ridiculously Good Perry Monday. Where we drink a lot of perry!
- Caravanning at the Yew Tree is available for the weekend for adults, or family friendly camping is open at Broome Farm. To book please email email@example.com