The Yew Tree
Monday: 12pm – 10pm
Tuesday: 12pm – 10pm
Wednesday: 12pm – 10pm
Thursday: 12pm – 10pm, CPK Pizza from 5pm – 8pm
Friday: 12pm – 12am, CPK Pizza from 4pm -8pm
Saturday: 12pm – 12am, CPK Pizza from 3pm – 8pm
Sunday: 12pm – 10pm
We are the proud tenants of the Yew Tree Inn, on the A49 in Peterstow, and have run the pub since 2014. We serve a wide range of our bottled and draught cider and perry, as well as superb real ales, craft beer, wines and spirits.
Come along and enjoy our large, spaced out cider garden and sample through the wondrous range of flavours in natural cider and perry.
Join us on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays to experience artisan neopolitan pizzas made fresh by CPK Pizza. You can also order these to takeaway to enjoy at home or on the river! Preorder takeaways by emailing email@example.com or visit their facebook page.
You are welcome to visit our Cider Shop anytime we are open, or by prior arrangement outside of opening hours by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to use our Click & Collect service or you can come in person and browse the shelves.
The Yew Tree Operating Procedures
- Our inside and outside seating areas are now both open, and table service will be in operation.
- You must use hand sanitiser on arrival (provided) as well as before and after entering shared facilities
- Each adult in a group must provide a contact name and telephone number at our track and trace point or checkin with the NHS Covid-19 App before entering the premises.
- We will not fill used glasses
- We have excess capacity of garden benches, as well as trestle tables and chairs. But you are welcome to bring your own chairs, picnic rugs, etc, to reduce your exposure to others when using the garden
- Contactless payment is preferred