The Yew Tree Open Wednesday to Sunday noon to 10.30 pm
We are so very proud to be the tenants of the Yew Tree Inn at Peterstow on the A49.
Naturally, we serve our Ross on Wye Cider & Perry, as well as high quality guest ales, lagers, wines, local apple juice and a spirit range.
We are delighted to welcome CPK Pizza to the Yew Tree Kitchen, offering authentic Italian Neopolitan Pizza cooked to order Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, 5 to 8.30 pm.
Takeouts and pre-orders are available and can be ordered via phone from Jamie: 07702 138001
The Food & Drink Menu can be browsed here.
Wednesday – Sunday | 12.00-20.30
The Yew Tree Operating Procedures
- The bar is open inside and you may choose to take your drinks outside to our lovely large garden
- Opening hours are still limited with strict last orders 30 minutes prior to closing.
- You must use hand sanitiser on arrival (provided) as well as before and after entering shared facilities
- Ensure you have a table (seating no more than 6) before one person returns to order at the bar
- You must provide a contact name and telephone number for your group at the bar
- We will not fill used glasses
- We have excess capacity of garden benches, as well as trestle tables and chairs. But you are welcome to bring your own chairs, picnic rugs, etc, to reduce your exposure to others when using the garden
- Groups may not exceed six people
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser (provided) regularly
- Place used glasses in the tray on the bar when re-ordering and leaving – we will not refill but give a fresh glass every time
- Contactless payment is preferred
The Yew Tree Caravan and Motorhome 18+ only Camp Site is adjacent to the pub and you are very welcome to bring your motorhome or caravan.
We are dog friendly!
For more information, visit our Camping & Caravanning page.