The Yew Tree Open Friday & Saturday 2pm to 8pm, Sunday 12 noon to 6pm at the Cider Shop Garden Pub
We are so very proud to be the tenants of the Yew Tree Inn at Peterstow on the A49.
Naturally, we serve our Ross on Wye Cider & Perry, as well as high quality guest ales, lagers, wines, local apple juice and a spirit range.
We are delighted to welcome CPK Pizza to the Yew Tree Kitchen, offering authentic Italian Pizza cooked to order on Friday and Saturday opening.
Pizza will be served 4pm – 7.15pm Fridays, and 3-7.15pm Saturdays. Takeouts are available and can be ordered via phone from Jamie: 07702 138001
The Food & Drink Menu can be browsed here.
Friday – Saturday | 14.00-20.00
Sunday | 12.00-18.00
The Yew Tree Operating Procedures
- We are an outdoor only pub. All drinks are to be consumed outside.
- We are operating limited opening hours, during the day time, with strict last orders 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Gents have an outdoor shed toilet block. The ladies toilet is inside the pub.
- We are running an outdoor bar, with a limited selection of drinks available compared to normal.
- Hand sanitiser is presented on arrival, as well as to be used before and after entering shared facilities.
- For the time being we are using only disposable glasses.
- You are encouraged to bring your own glass, and you can order bottled cider or beer, if you want to drink out of a glass container instead of plastic. We will not fill used glasses.
- We have excess capacity of garden benches, as well as trestle tables and chairs. But you are welcome to bring your own chairs, picnic rugs, etc, to reduce your exposure to others.
- You must keep groups to a six people maximum.
- We will need to take your contact details (a phone or email address) on arrival.
- Please wash your hands regularly using the provided hand sanister.
- Tables and chairs/benches are being cleaned often.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
The Yew Tree Caravan and Motorhome 18+ only Camp Site is adjacent to the pub and you are very welcome to bring your motorhome or caravan.
We are dog friendly!
For more information, visit our Camping & Caravanning page.