COVID-19 UPDATE – 20/07/2021
The 2021 Ross Cider Festival is a half capacity event. This would mean that alongside those who rolled their 2020 tickets over, we would have around 100 event tickets available. In total you can expect between 250-300 people to be onsite at any time, with plenty of personal space available to you.
Covid Restrictions & Expectations 2021
- A half capacity event is the single biggest change we can make to ensure the safety of everyone attending
- We will be asking for proof of vaccination or proof of a recent negative test result within 48 hours. You can read this page on the government website for details of how to obtain these: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/
- If you are unable to provide either of these, we will ask you take a lateral flow test on arrival.
- We ask all attendees to respect the personal space of others, and to remain mindful at all times of the safety and comfort of those around them.
- We encourage you to wear masks whenever entering enclosed areas like the toilets.
- We are re-arranging the layout of the festival to provide a safer and swifter environment. For example, our bar will now be situated solely in the top cider barn. There will be no bar in the music barn.